The Stone & Garden Company Delivery & Returns
ALL DELIVERIES ARE MADE VIA TAIL-LIFT VEHICLES - WE DO NOT USE CRANES OR HI-ABS
Any NEXT DAY deliveries need to be placed before 12 O'Clock midday Monday to Thursday.
Next Day deliveries placed on a Friday before 12 O'Clock midday will be delivered the following Monday (excluding Bank Holidays - then the delivery will be on the Tuesday).
The following check list is provided to ensure that your delivery is achieved safely and on time:
- Have I given the correct Address, Postcode and Contact Telephone number
- Have I ensured the route to the property has suitable access for an 18 tonne tail-lift vehicle
- Are there any obstacles such as low hanging trees that may interfere with the high sides of the vehicle?
- Is the delivery address for the goods on a Solid Flat Level surface, ie -Concrete, tarmac or Block paving? Pallet trucks cannot operate on grass, mud, gravel, loose ground, up or down inclines or steps
- Have I ensured that I or an individual will be available to sign for the goods? (If a signature is unavailable there must be a safe place to leave the goods, if not the goods may need to be returned for delivery at a later date, this will incur a minimum £20+vat re-delivery charge per pallet.
The Stone & Garden Company aim to deliver all goods within 72 hours of receipt of your order. The Stone & Garden Company cannot be accountable for late deliveries as a result of factors outside of our control, such as increased traffic delays, weather and breakdowns. Deliveries are made between 8.30 am and 6 pm weekdays and 8.00 am to 12:30 pm Saturday mornings (extra charge incurred)
The Stone & Garden Company offer a variety of Delivery Services, If you require your order delivering at a specific time, you can upgrade your delivery service at a small additional cost, and can usually stipulate a morning, afternoon or next day service.
A Saturday Morning delivery service can be arranged at an additional charge dependent on your postcode, this means that orders will be delivered the next available Saturday after the order is placed (if ordered before 12 O'Clock midday), between the hours of 8.00 am to 1 pm.
It is at the drivers discretion to deem the delivery unsuitable he is well within his rights to refuse to unload the pallet or alternatively unload it as near as possible to the required destination, which may well be at the side of the road. Charges will be incurred if you have unsuitable access, if the delivery cannot take place due to these conditions then a minimum £50+vat per pallet return cost will be incurred, see Terms and Conditions for more information.
The customer has the right to cancel any order. However any cancellation must be made prior to dispatch, this means if the product is ordered before 12 O'Clock midday this must be cancelled by 4pm on the same day. If ordered after 12 O'Clock midday, cancellation must be made before 4pm the following day.
Cancellations should be made by telephoning 0300 303 3213 between the hours of 9.00am and 5.00pm - Monday - Friday
Customers may return the goods at their own expense to the aforementioned address within 7 working days from the day following the day of delivery or we will collect the goods and charge you the cost of return which will be a minimum of £50.00 per pallet plus any zonal charges.
Returned loads, if cancelled en route, will incur a return delivery charge of £50.00 per pallet, this will be deducted from any refund due.
Where a delivery cannot be made on the due date due to access issues or unforeseen circumstances we will attempt a re-delivery at your request for a charge of £50.00 per pallet. If you have any queries relating to this or any other issue please call us on 0300 303 3213.